ABOUT OUR CONDOMS
- What size are your condoms?
Length: Our condoms are 7.4" long (unstretched), but have the capacity to stretch to over 15" long. They fit medium and large penises quite comfortably. For shorter penises, the condoms can still fit effectively; just don't unroll the condom all the way. The unrolled portion of the condom will sit like a ring on the base of the penis.
Width: Our condoms are 2.2" wide. If a condom is loose around the base of the penis, it is too large and can slip off during intercourse. Make sure the condom fits snugly before use.
- How does your sizing compare to other condoms?
Our condoms are similar in size to a 'size large' Trojan condom. They are a few millimeters shy of a Trojan Magnum condom in both length and width. They fit a large variety of penises comfortably because the latex is so thin and stretchy.
- Where are Lovability Condoms sourced?
An awesome farm-to-factory rubber plant/plantation in Malaysia. We’re proud to say our condoms are produced from super fresh latex tapped from local trees. Once the trees are tapped, our condoms are made right away. No wait means no icky latex smell! Fresh is good.
- Do you sell non-latex condoms?
No. We have not yet produced a polyurethane or polyisporene option. Latex alternatives have higher breakage rates and shorter shelf life. And when it comes to protection, lambskin or sheepskin condoms are inferior to latex condoms as they don't prevent the transmission of STIs. We'll keep looking for latex alternatives that are healthy and body safe.
- Are Lovability Condoms vegan?
- Okay, what makes a condom vegan anyway?
Lovability vegan condoms are free of all animal byproducts. Many latex condoms are manufactured using a milk protein called casein to give the latex a smooth texture. Some also contain milk powder. The use of either makes a condom not vegan.
In short, "no" (we love our furry animals), but - as with most things, and in full transparency - the answer is nuanced.
All condoms and personal lubricants sold in the US are regulated as Class II medical devices by the FDA, and as a result, must adhere to specific legal standards. Prior to 2016, these legal standards required all manufacturers and brands who sell these products in the US to evaluate the safety of their products by performing some animal tests as part of the FDA’s 510(k) clearance application. However, once a new Class II medical device receives FDA clearance, no further testing is required. As such, our condom manufacturer has not conducted any animal tests on our products regulated as Class II medical devices since receiving 510(k) clearance in 2001.
Thankfully, the FDA now supports cruelty-free methods of evaluating the safety of these products in certain circumstances. And if we launch a new product, we will require our manufacturing partners to demonstrate the safety of such a product without the use of animal testing whenever possible.
- What ingredients are in Lovability Condoms?
- All natural rubber latex tapped fresh (80.17%)
- Silicone oil, a hypo-allergenic, long-lasting lubricant of the highest grade (18.12%)
- Corn starch & magnesium carbonate powder (1.71%), a natural material taken from corn kernels and inorganic material. Corn starch helps keep the latex from sticking to itself and make it easier to unroll, and the magnesium carbonate improves the tensile strength of the natural-latex rubber.
- What ingredients are NOT in Lovability Condoms?
As importantly as what’s in our premium Lovability condoms is what’s NOT.
NO dyes! NO fragrances! NO parabens! NO detectable nitrosamines! NO casein! NO spermicide (nonoxynol-9)! NO gluten! NO PEGs (polyethylene glycol)! NO numbing agent (benzocaine)!
- What ingredients are used to manufacture Lovability condoms?
Our condoms are made by mixing various chemicals with 100% natural rubber latex. The chemicals include Latex, Ammonia, Sulphur, Zinc Oxide, Zinc dibutyldithiocarbamate, Phenolic Antioxidant, Silicone lubricant, Magnesium carbonate powders and modified cornstarch.
The chemicals initiate a process called vulcanization, an essential step to develop the condom's required mechanical properties. Most of the chemicals listed above will be eliminated during the manufacturing process. A few will be left in the condom at very low levels, though none pose any health risk or concern.
- What's the shelf-life for Lovability Condoms?
Lovability Condoms are good for 5 years from the date they are manufactured. You find the expiration date conveniently identified on the back label of each condom.
ABOUT OUR LUBE
- What makes Hallelubeyah so Halle-F'ing-Lube-YAS!
Hallelubeyah is formulated with 100% purified natural kiwi vine extract, giving it an ultra-slippery and natural-feeling texture - just like your own natural juices. It’s also highly moisturizing, so a few drops go a long way.
- What ingredients are in Hallelubeyah?
Hallebuyah is made with only 8 simple ingredients:
- Aqua (deionized water)
- Vegetable Glycerin – a humectant, which is a substance that attracts moisture to the skin. (see below on Glycerin)
- Kiwifruit Vine Extract – (Polysaccharides) Kiwifruit vine extract yields a high amount of pectic polysaccharides. Polysaccharides are polymeric carbohydrate molecules. When extracted from the kiwi vine, polysaccharides are “film-like” and provide an exceptional form of lubrication, similar to the natural lubricant produced by the body. Hallelubeyah is made with 100% purified natural kiwi vine extract.
- Xanthan Gum – a widely used food-grade ingredient used as a thickening agent.
- Potassium Sorbate & Sodium Citrate – Trace amounts of preservatives to prolong the shelf life of Hallelubeyah.
- Citric Acid – Intended to adjust the pH of Hallelubeyah (see below on pH)
- Flavonoids (Grapefruit Seed Extract, GSE) – Flavonoids are groups of plant metabolites that are found in many fruits and vegetables. Flavonoids have been reported to have anti-microbial, anti-viral, anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic activities and are used to preserve Hallelubeyah.
- What ingredients are NOT in Hallelubeyah?
Like our condoms, as importantly as what's in our premium personal lubricant is what's NOT. Hallelubeyah’s smooth, gentle formula is free of all the icky stuff, and not made with parabens, hormones, harsh chemicals, animal products, artificial colors, flavors, fragrances, added sugars, soy or gluten.
- What's the osmolality of Hallelubeyah?
In terms of a personal lubricant, osmolality refers to the product’s ability to draw moisture from the skin. The World Health Organization recommends using personal lubricants that have an osmolality below 1200 mOm/kg. We’re proud to report that Hallelubeyah's osmolality is well below that number (the current batch was measured at 704-724 mOm/kg).
- What is the pH value of Hallelubeyah?
In terms of a personal lubricant, pH refers to the acidity or alkalinity of a product. Hallelubeyah has a pH of approximately 4.5, which is similar to normal vaginal pH of 3.5 - 4.5. Normal vaginal pH indicates that there is the right amount of good bacteria (lactobacilli), and no overgrowth of the bad bacteria that can cause odor, irritation and sometimes infection. Afterall, life’s all about balance, right?!
- Tell me about Glycerin
The most important factors that can alter the vaginal environment are osmolality and pH. For personal lubricant, osmolality refers to the product’s ability to draw moisture from the skin and pH refers to the acidity or alkalinity of the product. If the osmolality and pH of your lubricant are acceptable and in-balance (like Hallelubeyah), the super small amount of vegetable glycerin in the product is inconsequential.
Hallelubeyah is FDA 510(k) Cleared, proving its longstanding record of safety and effectiveness. Each batch is reliably and consistently tested to ensure that it is in the acceptable ranges for osmolality and pH according to the World Health Organization.
- Can I use Hallelubeyah with my sex toys?
Yes! Hallelubeyah is a water-based lubricant that is safe to use with your silicone sex toys. As always, don't forget to wash up after.
- Can I use Hallelubeyah with a condom?
Yes! Lubricants containing oil, silicone, and/or petroleum can interfere with condom effectiveness. Hallelubeyah is a water-based lubricant that is compatible with latex, polyurethane and polyisoprene condoms.
- Easy to clean up?
Hallelubeyah’s non-messy, non-sticky and non-staining formula makes cleanup super easy.
- Is Hallelubeyah organic? Vegan?
Hallelubeyah personal lubricant is made with the highest quality, plant-based ingredients. We don’t hold an official certification (yet!) as organic or vegan, but we only use the highest quality, body-safe ingredients, and NO animal products are used to make it - ever.
- Is Hallelubeyah safe to use during pregnancy?
Hallelubeyah is safe and can be used throughout pregnancy and while breastfeeding. While Hallelubeyah is not a spermicide and does not harm you, the pH balance of Hallelubeyah can affect the movement of sperm (like other lubricants) and is not recommended to use while trying to conceive.
We always recommend speaking with your doctor before using any products during pregnancy.
- What does it mean for Hallelubeyah to be “FDA 510(k) Cleared”?
To legally sell a personal lubricant to consumers in the United States, a company must notify the FDA of its intent to manufacture and sell the product and make sure that the product has gone through the proper due diligence and testing to ensure that the ingredients will not harm people. Personal lubricants are considered a Class II Medical Device and it’s important for consumers to know that their personal lubricant has been FDA Cleared.
For more information from the FDA on 510(k) Clearances, click here: https://www.fda.gov/MedicalDevices/DeviceRegulationandGuidance/HowtoMarketYourDevice/PremarketSubmissions/PremarketNotification510k/default.htm#who
- Is there a tamper-evident seal on your lubricant?
Yes, our lubricants are factory-sealed and come with foil tamper-evident seals. The tamper-evident seal is found at the base of the Hallelubeyah tube, and you’ll need to unscrew the tube cap to remove it before use.
- Is there a shelf life for Hallelubeyah?
Hallelubeyah personal lubricant has a shelf life of 3 years. Please check the expiration date stamped on your tube and do not use any of the lubricant after that date.
- How should I store Hallelubeyah?
Hallelubeyah should be stored at room temperature (66-77°F / 19-25°C) and out of direct sunlight. Make sure to close the cap for purity after every use.
- Where is Hallelubeyah made?
Hallelubeyah is made in the USA!
ABOUT YOUR ORDER
- When will my order ship?
Barring unforeseen circumstances, we will ship your order 1-2 days after purchase. Shipping time is subject to change based on your location, holidays and other delays which are out of our control. You’ll receive an email from us with tracking information as soon as your order is processed and on its way to the post office.
- Do you ship internationally?
Yes! We ship everywhere but the moon. Please note, however, that you are responsible for any inbound duties, taxes and other charges which your local customs authority deems appropriate.
- Is shipping discreet?
Yes. Expect a plain white shipping box from a mysterious return sender named “Lovability”. If she sounds sexy, it’s because she is. ☺
PLEASE NOTE FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS (i.e., orders outside the United States): we may be obligated to identify the contents of every package as required by customs.
- Do you accept returns?
Unfortunately, due to the nature of our products, we cannot accept returns or exchanges. For customer service support, shoot us an email to email@example.com. We’ll get back to you right away.
- What if my address changes after I place an order?
Let us know as soon as you can. If your order has already shipped, we’ll try to intercept the postal service and get it to you. If it hasn’t, easy squeezy! Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your new address.
- How can I check the status of my order?
Shoot an email to email@example.com anytime, and we’ll let you know your exact order status. Or, keep an eye out for an email from us the day your order is shipped. Your USPS tracking number will be identified in the email.
ABOUT YOUR EXPERIENCE
- What if I’m not satisfied with my order?
If there’s an issue with how your order is handled during shipping or the state in which it arrives, we’ll help you resolve it right away. We don’t officially accept returns or exchanges, but unofficially we want you to have the badass, perfect condoms, lube or spray you ordered. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for a speedy response.
- Do you protect my privacy online?
Yes. Your privacy is so important to us!
- What’s the easiest way to talk to a human?
Shoot us an email at email@example.com or call/text us at 310-956-1432. We're usually very quick to respond, even on the weekends, but you should expect to hear back from us within 24 hours of your communication.
- Where should I send inquiries regarding wholesale?
If you're a retailer or distributor and are interested in learning more about Lovability products, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also click here to find our full range of Lovability body-safe and empowering products on Range Me.
The information, advice, statements, and testimonials made about Lovability products mentioned on this website have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA). The information on this site and the products listed are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease, nor are they intended to replace proper medical help. It is always recommended to consult with a healthcare professional. User-submitted testimonials are based on individual results and do not constitute a guarantee that you will achieve the same results - what works for one may not work for another, right?